July 7, 2014 – Removing The Head

After all of the plumbing was removed, I set about removing the head as well.  Of course, the bolts that hold the base of the head to the platform were corroded and frozen solid.  So, I used my Dremel tool with a metal cutoff wheel attached to an arbor to make quick haste of removing the offending bolts!

Another “checkmark” on my list of things to do!

Advertisements
Categories: Plumbing Related, Restoration Work | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.